Well.. as you know, the blogosphere often pulls together and we often do things as part of a bloggy initiative. Here the wonderful Inspired by Family Magazine, came up with the idea to get a number of blogs together and write a series on Gratitude. As we do not have Thanksgiving here in the UK, I think it is lovely to be involved and spend sometime thinking about what we are grateful about!
Here is why I am Grateful:
- I am grateful for my family. I am lucky to have a very lovely and supportive husband, who not only provides for our family, but encourages my “hobby” of blogging, is proud of what I do and supports me wholeheartedly. He also likes to cook, which is a bonus. I am grateful that I have to gorgeous children. They make me so happy – I could gush about them all day, but I won’t, I think you know how much I love them. I am grateful for my “the Grandparents”. They are kind, helpful and supportive and I am grateful my children have them in their lives.
- I am grateful that my husband has a good job. And that I had a good job before having children. Which means that we live in a nice area in a comfortable home. I know we are lucky.
- I am grateful that I have the opportunity to be a “Stay At Home Mum” (linked to the comment above), which means I get to see my children grow daily and that I know about all their little adventures and experiences. I am also grateful that being a SAHM, gives me the opportunity to have a “hobby” (that is blogging and Red Ted Art) that is slowly growing into a business.
- I am grateful that we all have good health and that we do not have the worries and struggles that come with someone that you love being ill.
- I think the concept was a little hard to grasps.. so I asked her about what things made her happy. And basically, her big answer was her best friend
Here are the other blog taking part and read all about their Gratitude Posts.
1 Becky Spence Shares her awesome ABC of Thanksgiving with free printables for the little ones.
and Zina Harrington from Let’s Lasso the Moon: Starting a Gratitude Journal
2 Deborah J Stewart Thankful from a Grandmothers perspective
3 Jennifer Farr – Puppy Love, Puppy Life Lessons
4 Stacy Teet -Teachers don’t just teach our children….
and Jennifer Fischer – Dinner Table Gratitude
5 Catherine Collins A Weak Heart and a Thankful Heart
and Becky http://www.kidworldcitizen.or
6 Mia Wenjen List of Thanksgiving books and being thankful books
and Heather Ruppel He survived! Heart Surgery on Our Baby
7 Gina Kimmel Why I am thankful for my baby’s birthmother
and Kelly Innes Thankful to Marry the Man of My Choice (not everyone gets that opportunity)
8 Megan Sheakoski Reading is Magical ,
and Genny Upton Graveyards, Grandkids & Gratitude: A Personal Story And Tree of Thanks Activity
9 Melissa Klinker Charming gardeners who make our soul blossom…. Printable
and Adrienne Weeks Teaching Gratitude by Giving
10 Kylie Gardner The more you’re grateful the easier it gets to be…
11 Frances Diaz-Evans Discovering the World through My Sons Eyes
12 Trisha Stanley One of the lessons learned from: our child’s illness
and Tina Pearson My Changed Perspective on being a Stay at home Working mom
13 Carolyn Elbert Mom Teaches Gratitude to her kids after her town is hit by Sandy
and Deirdre Smith My One Butt Kitchen and how I am now thankful for it
15 Jen Goode Making a Thankful Tree
Deborah Flora Capturing Thankfulness with lovely photos and sentiments
Kim Black Vij- Reflectful Cleaning- Clean a room and as you pick up be thankful for the things you gather
16 Marnie Craycroft Gratitude Soup Book Inspired Activity
and Britany Morazan Thanksgiving Tradition: The Baking Blessing
17 Ness Hoffmann Reflections on “Enough is a Feast.”
and Kathi Denfeld Lullaby of Thanksgiving- Precious reflections
18 Adele Crozier – A Complete Home
Kristi Delp – Every Perfect Give is From Above- Thankful for my girls!
19 Kendall Soto Kids are a Blessing
and Kristina Buskirk Popcorn Thank You Gift Activities
20 Angelique Felix http://AngeliqueFelix.com – The Magic Of Play
and Leanna Guillen Mora http://alldonemonkey.com
21 Margarita Woodley http://lifeatthezoo.com/
and Deb Chitwood http://raisingfigureskaters.com/