Time to share some more baking goodies.. this time we have scrumptilious Chocolate Chip Muffins.. who doesn’t love all that chocolate?!?!
Choc Muffins – the below are plenty for 12 muffins:
- 180g self raising flour
- 1.5 tsps baking powder
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 120g caster sugar
- 100g chocolate chips (I chopped up a bar of chocolate!)
- 180ml milk
- 60ml vegetable oil
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6 and fill a 12 bun muffin tray with paper cases.
- Weigh out the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Pour all the liquid ingredients into a large jug or bowl.
- Mix both together – DO NOT OVER MIX – it will be a lumpy but runny batter. Spoon into the muffin cases.
- Sprinkle more chocolate chips on top and then cook for 20 mins or until risen and springy.
Try using other ingredients such as blueberries, cherries, raspberries as a variation. Dust with icing sugar for a perfect finish.
Related Posts via Categories