Like many other Web sites, www.lifeatthezoo.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Are part of our commenting system so that you don’t have to always enter you details
- Collect data as part of Google Analytics so that we can see who has visited our website
DoubleClick DART cookies
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to Life At The Zoo and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
- Yahoo Ads
- Handpicked Media
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
- This policy is valid from 07 July 2011