Breakfast Hamper Gift Idea
We love giving gifts and we love nothing more than giving gifts with a little bit of added thought… and if we can make part of it, then even better!!! This Breakfast Hamper idea came via Netmums, who have a number of hamper ideas to inspire you. I took the “basis” and went from there..
A breakfast hamper would be a great gift for a New Mum (she will need lots of energy), someone who has moved house (give them a good start to their busy unpacking kind of day) or just that Breakfast Foodie.
What we put in ours:
* Some Lemon Marmalade
* Some Blackberry & Apple Jam (remember to lable these to say what is in them and when you made them to give a rough “eat by” date)
* Some loose tea
* A tea leaf egg (you can get all sorts of fun funky ones)
* Some herbal teas
* Homemade muesli (recipe to follow)
* Home made cheesey biscuits (for that continental breakfast)
* We plan to add some No Mess Soda Bread, wrapped in white baking paper. Just before giving it, then also add a little butter and a note to “eat me quickly, as I am fresh”
* A lovely tea cup
* An egg cup
* A homemade egg cozy!
What would you put into YOUR Breakfast Hamper?
Brilliant…. My birthday’s in March… note that down!
Ali Clifford recently posted..Themed Hampers and Gift Ideas