Ok, so we know that we have some FABULOUS Printable Mother’s Day Cards & Crafts over on Red Ted Art. Such a fantastic resource to get Mother’s Day Crafts sorted. So many cute and easy ideas one place to browse and discover! But if you are time poor and need a number of Printable Mother’s Day Ideas in one place, we would like to share this AMAZING Mother’s Day Bundle with you. What is REALLY great about this printable bundle, is that it comes with “blanks” too, so you can use these printables not just for Mother’s Day but other occassions too – such as birthdays, thank yous or simply for Spring!
* 8 Pages to make: 4 different types of – some to color yourself, some to already colored, a choice of “with Mother’s Day prompts and without prompts”. And additional set of leaves and details to add to your Flower Cootie Catcher to give it that 3d effect. Includes instructions printed on the pages for independent working.
* 2 Pages to make: a gorgeous . A fantastic project to practice paper weaving with a super pretty result. Again, these two pages come with on page instructions for independs working.
* 3 Pages to make: a to color. Super fun and beautiful to make and give on Mother’s Day. Practice colouring skills and cutting skills and make this gorgeous Pop Up Card. Again, printable instructions included. The front cover has a Mother’s Day message, however the “inside” heart pop up can be used on it’s own for other occassions such as Birthdays or Thank You’s.
* 5 Pages to make: Paper Weaving Bookmarks. You have a choice of “ready colored” or color your own. Paper Weaving is fun and easy and looks great. You can add to this project by teaching kids how to make tassles with your fingers (optional). Ribbons can also be added to the bookmark for the final finish (optional).
* 6 Pages that allow you to make double sided bookmarks to print and colour for Mother’s Day, Thank You or “plain”. They come with a pretty flower motif or time for hot chocolate motif. Lots of choice!
Privacy & Cookies Policy