How to use Air Fryer & Easy Air Fryer Recipes
There’s been a lot of buzz about the new air fryer that came out recently. I’ve had a lot of requests for recipes and I’m trying out my own new air fryer, so I’ve put together a post full of family-friendly recipes so we can all unpack them from their boxes and get using them!
Why air fryers? They work like a classic deep-dish fryer but use only 1 tablespoon of oil. So you can get the delicious fattening things you used to eat in a spiffed-up, health-conscious new version as often as you like.
You may also like our Easy Spiralizer Recipes and Insta Pot Recipes for Busy Nights!
How to use Air Fryers:
All air fryers come with instructions.. and all the easy air fryer recipes we have shared below give you detailed steps for best results.. over here are the basics to keep in mind…
- Shake & Move the food – as with regular friers, keep some movement in the food you are cooking to avoid clumping together
- Do not overfill – again, as with regular cooking appliances.. don’t overfill your fryer. This again can result in the food clumping together or excess moister collecting within
- Pat dry – as with the overfilling, my patting your food dry a little, you can avoid excess moister and smoke build up
- Oil spray the food – for good results, spray the food before hand, give them a good shake to distribute the oil and go fry!
Where to get Air Fryers:
Contains Amazon Affiliate links – I may earn a small comission towards the upkeep of these site, should you choose to purchase through these links!
There are a number of Air Fryers available – these are the two best selling air fryers on the market.. for the US readers, get the FrenchMay Air Fryer and for UK buyers the Tower Air Fryer.
Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- The classic potato wedge just got a whole lot healthier with this recipe from Just Plum Crazy!
- Chocolate Cake in an air fryer? You bet, and Spaceships and Laserbeams will teach you how.
- The Awe Filled Homemaker has a winner with this air fryer raspberry crumble.
- What about this incredible looking air fryer roasted corn from Kopykat?
- I love the idea of a healthier grilled cheese sandwich, and these air fryer grilled cheese bites from Dana Vento might be just the ticket.
- The mini Nutella air fryer pies from We’re the Parents look so good! I may just have to make these first.
- Take a look at this prawn and mango curry made at Easts Amazing. So lovely and I bet it’s delicious.
- Looking for a to-die-for veggie dish? Check out these lemony air fryer green beans from Real the Kitchen and Beyond.
- Ham and cheese roll ups are simple in an air fryer, as Awe Filled Homemaker shows us in this post.
- I can’t resist the look of this (gluten free!) air fryer chicken fried rice dish from Val’s Kitchen.
- Momstart made these pretty little air fryer potato croquettes and shared the recipe.
- If you’re in the mood for a Mexican meal you’re going to love the air fryer chicken quesadillas from Just Plum Crazy.
- Jen’s Blah Blah Blog made green pepper hash browns. Imagine these as a side for breakfast!
- Eats Amazing made sweet potato curly fries in her air fryer. Oh yes please!
- Actually, here’s the perfect breakfast to go with the hash browns above: an air fryer frittata!
Hope you enjoy these recipes!! And that you look forward to some healthier eating in the New Year!!
You may also like our Easy Spiralizer Recipes
As well as Insta Pot Recipes!
thanks. its a Great content for newbie like me. keep sharing .