Why? Why? Why? oh Why…?!
September 2, 2012 | Parenting | 5 Comments|
I’ve been tagged by Emmy’ Mummy in this meme entitled Why? Why? Why?
As you know, kids LOVE to ask Why? I suspect they ask it, because they know it is rather annoying… my son certainly does. And my favourite answer is “Why do you think?”, quite often that stops it all.
The rules of this meme are:
1. Post your whys – as many or as few as you like
2. Link your post to Mummy Central
3. Tag 5 bloggers to keep this going
4. Feel free to leave your questions below if you aren’t a blogger but demand some answers!
- Why do I always find a pair of old socks under the sofa?
- Why do children insist on emptying out all the toys, but playing with none of them?
- Why does the cat pee on the floor EVERY day? (Ok I know the answer to that).
- Why does it always take so long to get all of the two kids out of the house in the morning?
- Why does the little one have an “accident” the minute after I ask her whether she needs the loo and she tells me “no”?
- Why do children categorically never like what you give them to eat?
- Why does the house always look like a hurricane hit it?
- Why don’t young children EVER sleep past 630am and “old” children never wake up before 11am?
- Why is there never any chocolate in the house when I really need it?!
- Why don’t magic wands exist?
I’m tagging the following bloggers to carry this on:
Related Posts via Categories
Thanks for joining in 🙂
Emmy does the weeing after being asked too – so annoying or worse still as soon as she is strapped into the car 🙁
Emmys Mummy recently posted..Why? Why? Why?